Recipe: Lauku Tea Twilight Fog
The season for comfy sweaters and soft blankets calls for a new recipe, one that is luxurious and creamy and guaranteed to warm the soul. This is our take on a London Fog, a drink originally created in Vancouver using Earl Grey tea, steamed milk and vanilla. Our version uses Evita’s Twilight Blend, the perfect tea blend for cozy moments, sweetened with a kiss of honey.
As we like to think of recipes more like guidelines, feel free to tweak and tease to your liking.
Lauku Tea Twilight Fog
makes 1–2 cups
- 2–3 hearty pinches of Evita’s Twilight Blend
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- Heat the water to a boil, then steep Evita’s Twilight Blend for 5–10 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, heat the almond milk, vanilla extract and honey to just below a boil. Whisk vigorously to make the almond milk frothy.
- When your tea is done steeping, strain then add to your favorite mug. Slowly pour in the almond milk to fill the mug. Take a deep breath and enjoy!
Hugs and bućas!
You might also enjoy...